All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $34.99 for choice of one 60-minute deep-tissue, reflexology, prenatal, or hot stone massage ($65 value)
- $98.99 for choice of three 60-minute deep-tissue, reflexology, prenatal, or hot stone massages ($195 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active in the past 6 months. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. If you are a new client, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out a medical form. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WholeBody Massage Therapy
Eileen Monaghan always wanted a career that involved working with other people. She found her calling in massage therapy, where she strives to develop a partnership with each of her clients. At WholeBody Massage, Eileen treats aches and pains with numerous massage modalities and a vast knowledge of her craft. Read on to learn more about her:
Meet the Therapist: Eileen Monaghan, CMT
- Education: After graduating from Fuller School of Massage in 2004, Eileen has gone on to take advanced courses in deep tissue, sports and oncology massage, and other topics. She's board certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork.
- Her specialties: Certified in prenatal and reflexology—Eileen is so knowledgeable in these fields, she actually teaches classes about them.
- Affiliations: Association of Bodywork and Massage Practitioners and American Pregnancy Association