Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a chiropractic package (a $240 value) with one 60-minute massage (a $65 value; a $305 total value)
- $79 for a chiropractic package (a $240 value) with three 60-minute massages (a $195 value; a $435 total value)
Each chiropractic package includes:
- Chiropractic consultation, exam, and alignment (a $150 value)
- Computerized postural analysis (a $45 value)
- Report of the doctor’s findings (a $45 value)
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
I offer massages. I focus on the client’s needs and requests. It's important to really understand what they are looking for in a massage. I have done deep tissue, relaxation massage; full body massages and focused work, like shoulder and back injuries. I have also done a lot of work with pregnant women and the disabled.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I have always enjoyed caring for and helping people. I use to massage my family and friends and saw great results even before I had the proper training. My family and friends encouraged me to become a massage therapist and I am so happy that I did! There is nothing I would rather do!
What do you love most about your job?
I love helping people with their concerns. There is no better feeling than someone being so thankful for the massage I gave them.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
I helped a lady one time and when she got off the table she said she hasn't felt this good in years. She gave me a big hug which moved me to tears.
91% of 151 customers recommend
“The dr seriously knows how to fix problems you may have had for years! Excellent professionals!”
“Dr Babock is amazing. He's hrlped a lot and is so friendly”
“Amazing service, the guy knows what he is doing”
3300 N Rock Rd.
Wichita, Kansas 67226