Historical walking tour takes participants of all ages through the history of the Freedom Trail
About This Deal
- What’s included: general admission.
- Departure time: Wednesday-Sunday; first tour starts at 10 a.m., second one starts at 11 a.m.
- Departure location: 139 Tremont Street Boston, MA 02108.
- Notable sights: Boston Common, the Park Street Church, Granary Burying Grounds, King’s Chapel, Boston Latin School, Old South Meeting House, and Faneuil Hall.
- Tours are handicap accessible.
Historical Walking Tour
Starting or finishing at Boston Common, America’s oldest park, the tour will show the Park Street Church, venture into the Granary Graveyard, where Paul Revere and Samuel Adams, among many others are buried. Then move on to talk about King’s Chapel, the colony’s first Anglican Church before venturing down School Street to talk briefly about the very first public school in British North America. The Historical Walking Tour aims to ensure all participants have the most chilling experience possible.