Microdermabrasion and chemical peels exfoliate the skin’s outer layer to reduce wrinkles and acne as well as to improve its overall texture
About This Deal
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
Need To Know
About Wicked Med Spa
Wicked Med Spa beautifies visages with a range of skincare treatments. The spa's future-grade arsenal centers around lasers that can pull off anything from non-surgical lipo that not only sheds pounds but smooths cellulite to surface treatments that remove unwanted hair. Facials, alternatively, seek to soothe the skin by cleaning dirt and debris from pores, and eye lash extensions draw attention up to the eyes and away from the giant eye-beast that stalks your every move.