Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for a pub-food and comedy package for two ($85.83 value)
- $49 for a pub-food and comedy package for four ($171.66 value)
For each pair, the package includes:
- Three starters from the menu (up to $9.95 value each)
- Two draft or bottled beers (up to $8 value each; not including specialty beers)
- Two tickets to any show at the Riviera Comedy Club ($19.99 value each)
Food and drink may be redeemed during lunch or dinner, while comedy tickets may be used either on the same evening or at a later date.
Wicked Vicky Tavern
There are more than 100 beers behind the bar at Wicked Vicky Tavern, but the menu isn't difficult to navigate—there's even a "stuff you've heard of" section for the handful of megabrews, although it is relegated to the bottom of the list. The tavern inside the Riviera Hotel & Casino is more proud of its less common bottles, from fruit beers and ciders to the latest seasonal brews from Dogfish Head. The bartenders aren't exactly craft-beer snobs, however: there are also "beertails" such as the Vegas Snake Bite, which combines Fireball whiskey with Magners cider and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Given the wealth of drink options, it's probably a wise choice for the tavern to keep its food menu simple: classic bar snacks such as wings and fish and chips, burgers, pizza, and a handful of all-day breakfast items. A build-your-own option piles platters with roasted sandwich meats, bread, cheese, and pickles. Breakfast proper entails omelets and French toast with caramelized bananas, while steak and eggs, like any pancakes you stick in your pocket, is available all day.