Smartphones help people converse with distant friends, check emails on the go, and weigh down stacks of thinner phones at risk of fluttering away in a light breeze. Safeguard electronics with today’s Groupon to WiGoClinic – Cell Phone Repair Shop. This Groupon is valid at any of the repair shop’s three locations in Arlington, Fairfax, and South Riding, inside Wireless-Zone. Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a screen repair for an iPhone 3GS (a $49.99 value).
- For $29, you get a screen repair for an HTC Droid Incredible (a $59.99 value).
- For $29, you get a screen repair for an HTC EVO 4G (a $59.99 value).
- For $29, you get a screen repair for a Blackberry 9800/9810 (a $59.99 value).
- For $49, you get a screen repair for an iPhone 4 (a $99.99 value).
- For $49, you get a screen repair for an iPod Touch Fourth Generation (a $99.99 value).
- For $49, you get a screen repair for an HTC Inspire 4G (a $99.99 value).
- For $64, you get a screen repair for an iPhone 4S (a $129 value).
- For $79, you get a screen repair for an iPad or iPad 2 (a $159.99 value).
- For $25, you get $50 worth of cell-phone repairs and accessories.
WiGoClinic – Cell Phone Repair Shop performs a wide assortment of smartphone fixes, including fitting damaged devices with solid new covers, which breathe new life into once unusable technologies. Trained technicians cradle cracked smartphones to soothe them into drowsy Airplane Mode, then gently unhinge shattered covers to clear delicate surfaces for a new protective window. Devices emerge from the phone hospital after roughly an hour with fresh screens that bestow the same functionality as the original factory cover. WiGoClinic also performs water-damage diagnostics, and boasts a high success rate in repairing drowned devices. iPhone repairs typically take less than an hour, and most operations can be performed while customers sit comfortably in WiGoClinic’s waiting space, complete with kids’ play area.
Customers can also opt to outfit their unbroken talk boxes with a brand new case or headset from the shop’s stock of cell-phone accessories, such as ifrogz iPhone 3G luxe cases ($29.99), which swathe phones in an elegant wardrobe that meets the most stringent of TSA dress codes.