What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$329 for a three-day classic canoe adventure for one (C$440 value)
- C$649 for a three-day classic canoe adventure for two (C$880 value)
Both Groupon options are valid Monday–Wednesday or Friday–Sunday from May to October 15. The deal includes:
- Professional guide
- Camping equipment (tent, air mattress, sleeping bag with liner)
- Home-cooked meals (no freeze-dried food)
- Canoe, paddle, and life jacket
- Camping and parking permits
During the trip, customers will partake in outdoor activities such as fishing, swimming, hiking, and cliff jumping. They’ll enjoy world-class wildlife viewing, on the lookout for moose, deer, beavers, and loons. Their professional guide will also offer safety instruction, and lead them on scavenging trips for wild edibles. Click for more information about the trip.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per trip. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Monday-Wednesday or Friday-Sunday, May-October 15. Not valid for promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Wild Adventures Canada
It's not about survival. It's not about testing your ability to withstand the elements. It's about seeing a family of moose crossing a stream in the distance, smelling fresh pine when you wake in the morning, and falling asleep under the stars. It's those things that made Justin Bellon, the director of Wild Adventures Canada, fall in love with Mother Nature in the first place, and it's those things that he wants to share with the world. So he leads hiking and canoe adventures through Algonquin Park, Killarney Park, the Bruce Peninsula, and the French River. Read on to learn what to expect:
- More activities than just paddling: Each canoe trip includes time for adventurous activities such as scavenging for edibles, hiking, fishing, and cliff jumping.
- Everything you need is included: That means camping gear, home-cooked meals (no freeze-dried stuff here), life jackets, and even permits. Just bring good shoes and weather-appropriate clothes.
- Wildlife is everywhere: Participants can expect to see deer, beavers, loons, and even the occasional moose in their natural habitat.