Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it’s used to stuff the mattresses of the world’s richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a three-course Thai dinner for two (up to a $47.80 total value)
- $35 for three-course Thai dinner for four (up to a $95.60 total value)
- $49 for three-course Thai dinner for six (up to a $143.40 total value)<p>
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer, such as chicken satay or edamame (up to $9.95 value)
- Two entrees, such as wild-pineapple fried rice, orange chicken, or pad thai (up to a $15.95 value each)
- One dessert, such as fried ice cream or new york cheesecake (a $5.95 value)<p>
Wild Bangkok Bar and Grill
Wild Bangkok's team of chefs employs award-winning expertise gleaned from multiple continents to fashion a menu that offers authentic Thai fare made with healthy, organic, and locally derived ingredients. A full bar shines behind the marigold- and purple-hued dining space, with barkeeps standing by to uncap beers or pour, shake, and stir a variety of classic cocktails. The dining area's shoulder-stimulating booths accommodate both romantic dinners and group outings.
82% of 514 customers recommend
“I would love to get another coupon/groupon so I can come more often.”
“Food was great and our waitress was funny and friendly. Will be back.”
“Had a nice "date night" with my husband”
Central Business District
1630 Welton St.
Denver, Colorado 80202