Choose From Three Options
- $19 for a one-year Texas VIP Pass (a $59 value)
- $98 for a one-year Texas VIP Pass and a Champion Pro Series putter (a $254 value)
- $98 for a one-year Texas VIP Pass and a Champion Pro Series hybrid club (a $254 value)
Each Texas VIP Pass includes the following:
- As much as 50% off greens fees at 68 Texas golf courses, including such destinations as Jersey Meadow Golf Course in Houston and The Club at Runaway Bay
- USGA-approved handicap index
- Subcription to Golf Digest
- Personalized players card
- Discounts on pro shop merchandise and rental cars
- See the full list of membership perks
All Champion Pro Series golf clubs include a Lifetime Transferable Replacement Warranty.
Golf Card International
Like a long-drive champion teeing off, Golf Card International’s reach is staggering. Its network of more than 3,000 golf courses blankets the map in every American state from coast to coast and in seven other countries, including all over Canada, Mexico, and several in the Caribbean. It wasn’t always this way. In 1974, the enterprise was just getting started with a lone bedrock mission: make the game of golf more affordable.
That’s why, even after 40 years of expansion, the most important numbers are the discounts members get to enjoy at each course and on pro shop merchandise, rental cars, and stay-and-play packages. Cardholders simply present their pass at any one of the golf courses and redeem as much as half off greens fees, leaving plenty of cash in the wallet to pony up for post-round drinks and bribe the grounds crew into converting a couple of on-course lakes into ice rinks.