Dining out means not having to look up dinner recipes at work, allowing you to get back to what you're there to do: defend your edits of the Event Horizon Wikipedia page. Explore the outer reaches of dining with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $28 for a hibachi dinner for two, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $47.90 value)
- $28 for a hibachi dinner for two, valid any day of the week (up to a $47.90 value)
- $52 for a hibachi dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday (up to a $95.80 value)
- $52 for a hibachi dinner for four, valid any day of the week (up to a $95.80 value)
- $18 for $30 worth of sushi and hibachi
- See the menu
Wild Chef Japanese Steakhouse Grill & Bar
In an impressive display of fire and finesse, the chefs at Wild Chef Japanese Steakhouse Grill & Bar prepare a spread of steak, shrimp, and salmon on individual teppanyaki tables, all right before the eyes of their customers. The restaurant's expansive menu extends into sushi, tempura, and teriyaki dishes, and its party packages make it a delectable destination for birthdays and anniversaries.
93% of 1,104 customers recommend
“Food was excellent and tasty. The chef was very good too. One negative was soup and salad too watery.”