Before fishermen discovered the edibility of fish, they used each catch as bait for larger species, hoping in the end to hook the biggest fish of all—friendship. Make a palatable pal with today's Groupon to Wild Duck Cafe on Middle River. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a dinner for two (up to a $65.85 total value). This dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
- For $49, you get a dinner for four (up to a $131.70 total value). This dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
At Wild Duck Cafe, good-timers trundle up to the dockside tiki bar to cheer a juggernautical parade of Baltimore specialties and near-daily entertainment. The menu boasts exotic starters such as the crab pretzel, a soft dough knot lurking beneath a canopy of crab dip and shredded cheddar, or the alligator bites, designed to bestow Captain Hook with the chipotle-ranch flavor of vengeance. Tuck into a main course of dish-dominating jumbo crab cake or elegantly sautéed beef tips in white-wine-garlic sauce. This riverside restaurant allows outdoorsy diners an alternative to terrestrial transport, with a 300-foot dock accessible by sailboat or pet beluga.
3408 Red Rose Farm Rd.
Baltimore, Maryland 21220Get Directions