What You'll Get
Before fishermen discovered the edibility of fish, they used each catch as bait for larger species, hoping in the end to hook the biggest fish of all—friendship. Make a palatable pal with today's Groupon to Wild Duck Cafe on Middle River. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a dinner for two (up to a $65.85 total value). This dinner includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
- For $49, you get a dinner for four (up to a $131.70 total value). This dinner includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
At Wild Duck Cafe, good-timers trundle up to the dockside tiki bar to cheer a juggernautical parade of Baltimore specialties and near-daily entertainment. The menu boasts exotic starters such as the crab pretzel, a soft dough knot lurking beneath a canopy of crab dip and shredded cheddar, or the alligator bites, designed to bestow Captain Hook with the chipotle-ranch flavor of vengeance. Tuck into a main course of dish-dominating jumbo crab cake or elegantly sautéed beef tips in white-wine-garlic sauce. This riverside restaurant allows outdoorsy diners an alternative to terrestrial transport, with a 300-foot dock accessible by sailboat or pet beluga.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.