All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 16, 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2015
Reviewed December 18, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine tasting with a self-guided Vine to Wine tour for two ($59 value)
- $55 for a wine tasting with a self-guided Vine to Wine tour for four ($114 value)
Each pair receives:
- One six-pour wine tasting per person with six wines of your choice
- One bottle of wine to take home
- One take-home Wild Mountain Winery glass per person
- Self-guided Vine to Wine tour with tour map and educational materials
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Take home bottle of wine will be consumer's choice of wines under $15. Additional wines are available for purchase at an additional fee. Must use all services in 1 visit. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wild Mountain Winery
At Wild Mountain Winery, everything is local, right down to the grapes and the process in which they're grown. Surrounded by the green hillsides of the St. Croix River Valley, Wild Mountain Winery utilizes the methods of Elmer Swenson—a pioneering breeder who revolutionized grape growing in regions plagued by cold, short seasons, and undomesticated snowplows. Having been perfected over the years, those time-tested processes now result in cold hardy varietals that represent the local climate, soils, and vines. Travelers along the Upper St. Croix Wine Trail can explore Wild Mountain Winery's territorial flavors in a number of ways, including during weekend tastings.