Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $21 for a wine and food pairing experience for two (a $43 value)
- $39 for a wine and food pairing experience for four (an $86 value)<p>
- A tasting of six different wines per person
- Seasonal food pairings, such as cheese, fruits, crackers, and chocolate provided by the St. Croix Chocolate Company
- One souvenir Wild Mountain Winery wine glass per person
- One take-home bottle of red wine per couple<p>
Wild Mountain Winery
At Wild Mountain Winery, everything is local, right down to the grapes and the process in which they're grown. Surrounded by the green hillsides of the St. Croix River Valley, Wild Mountain Winery utilizes the methods of Elmer Swenson—a pioneering breeder who revolutionized grape growing in regions plagued by cold, short seasons, and undomesticated snowplows. Having been perfected over the years, those time-tested processes now result in hardy varietals that represent the local climate, soils, and vines. Travelers along the Upper St. Croix Wine Trail can explore Wild Mountain Winery's territorial flavors in a number of ways, including during weekend tastings.
94% of 554 customers recommend
“GREAT group of people!! We had an amazing time!!!”
“Lacks curb appeal but don't let this stop you. It's a charming place; nice seating inside and out, a firepit, walking tour through the vineyard and dog- friendly....”
“Lacks curb appeal but don't let this stop you. It's a charming place; nice seating inside and out, a firepit, walking tour through the vineyard and dog- friendly. It's a family owned business and they are hands-on. Very knowledgable and customer service oriented. And finally, the wines were excellent!”
“Such a beautiful place! Go there when the weather is nice and you can enjoy their great outside area”