Like your unemployed younger brother, hair can sometimes show up uninvited and refuse to leave. Today’s Groupon will rid you of stray strands with the services of a hair-removal expert. For $30, you’ll get $75 worth of men's or women's waxing from Wild on Wax, a salon specializing in waxing away hairs to transport you to a baby-like state of smoothness, but not a baby-like state of reduced pattern-recognizing ability.
For those sneaky strand-stuffed spaces such as your back, behind your knees, and inside your bursa sac, it can be hard to smooth things out on your own. You probably won’t be able to pay someone to shave you, but you can take care of the matter in a much quicker way: waxing. Wild on Wax’s trained technicians are skilled in using Brazilian blue hard wax, perfect for delicate areas. The salon offers full-body waxing services for men and women, including Brazilians ($75 women, $95 men), back ($75), legs ($70 women, $80 men), and underarms.
With waxing, you avoid razor burn and painful cuts from shaving too quickly. Plus, hairs don’t grow back for two to six weeks, making it more effective than other forms of hair removal. Use this Groupon to prep for a vacation, a shirtless calendar photo shoot, or a swim race to the southern tip of Chile.
Groupon only good for Wild on Wax newbies.
Citysearchers give Wild on Wax five stars:
- I have been going to WoW since 2003 and there is no one that can compete on quality, value, consistency and integrity. – ktsams
- The staff is super friendly and the place is very clean. Best of all, they get you in and out- no time is wasted. – fancygirl96
- Tresa is radiant! She made sure i was comfortable and talked to me the whole time she was waxing. – dolekat
Alternate Uses for Waxed-Away Hairs
After your wax, don’t let your waxing technician simply throw away your cast-off hair. Instead, save waxed hairs and reuse them in one of these handy ways:
- Securely package valuable artifacts for shipping.
- Weave them together to make low-tensile strength lassos.
- Put them under your pillow for luck or under your car to prevent hurricanes.
- Weird Bill pines for you so, just give ‘em to him.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.