Enjoy fun family entertainment with unlimited visits to the theme and water park’s slides, wave pool, roller coasters and more
About This Deal
See all safety guidelines implemented by Wild Waves Theme & Water Park here.
- When can I visit? Click here to check opening hours
FREE 2021 Season Parking!
FREE EZ-Band A wearable Season Pass that gets you park admission, replaces your wallet in-park, and redeems all pass benefits!
FREE 2021 Souvenir Bottle - $.99 cent refills all season long!
50% off Cabana Rentals!
FREE 2021 Dive-In Movies - Grab a tube, hop in the Wave Pool, and kick back to watch a variety of popular flicks 5:30 PM New LED screen and family friendly start time!
FREE 2021 Tickets for Friends (view chart above for date restrictions) » 4 Bring a Friend FREE Tickets (if purchased by 4/22/21) » 1 Bring a Friend FREE Ticket (if purchased after 4/22/21)
FREE Fright Fest Admission in October 2021
Exclusive 2021 In-Park Discounts
Unlimited Theme & Water Park Visits!
Add a Season Pass Dining Plan! - Pay Once and Eat All Season Long! - One meal per day during 2021 season for only $69.99 +tax
One-time FREE admission to our sister parks in 2021
About Wild Waves Theme & Water Park
Conveniently located in Federal Way, just 25 minutes from downtown Seattle and 20 minutes from Tacoma, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park gives thrill-seekers of all ages and levels of bravery the ability to enjoy an exhilarating day of good, clean fun. The family-friendly park is chock-full of attractions, from high-flying roller coasters and wet-and-wild water slides to tamer options for younger kids.
- Defy gravity on four roller coasters, including Timberhawk Ride of Prey, the largest wooden roller coaster in Washington State.
- Rocket into the sky and plummet back downward on Brain Drain, a tower that stretches 85 feet into the air.
Water Rides Water Park is open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Hurdle down water slides at high speeds on the four-tubed Konga Slides or the ever-twisting Mountain Dew Slide Complex.
- Brave the rapids on the Raging River Ride and Zooma Falls, or quietly float down the Konga Lazy River.
Kid and Family Rides
- Catch some old-school thrills on a Ferris wheel, rocking pirate ship, antique carousel, and bumper cars.
- Take a spin on the whirling Scrambler and Hang Glider, or zip around a track on the child-friendly Kiddie Coaster.
- Visit Old West Territory on the Enchanted Railway or explore the galaxy on the Space Racer.