All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wings, Ribs, Burgers, and More - Dinner Valid for Parties of Two
- Wings, Ribs, Burgers, and More - Dinner Valid for Parties of Four
- Wings, Ribs, Burgers, and More - Dinner Valid for Parties of Six
- Choice of one appetizer per person (up to $10 value each), excluding nachos and quesadillas
- Choice of one main per person (up to $21.75 value each), excluding nachos and quesadillas
- Choice of one dessert for every two people to share (up to $10 value)
See the full menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No cash back. Any additional guests must order 1 main. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wild Wing
There isn't one right way to eat a chicken wing at Wild Wing. In fact, when you consider the restaurant's 100+ sauces and three wing styles (breaded, non-breaded, or boneless) the options soar to well above 300. To help customers narrow down their options, Wild Wing splits its sauces up by heat level—six tiers ranging from "no heat" flavors like teriyaki and barbecue to "on fire" flavors like "sweatin’ bullets," a diabolical creation that combines smokey bbq sauce, xtra hot sauce, and a super secret ingredient known only as "spontaneous combustion."
Along with salads, sandwiches, and pulled pork poutine, these wings have helped Wild Wing expand to more than 100 locations across Canada, each of which has the appearance of an old-time saloon. Chicken wire covers the walls, pine wood covers the floor, and classic juke boxes provide the ambiance.