All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 28, 2017
· June 26, 2017
· June 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$29 for C$50 worth of upscale bistro dinner cuisine - valid only for parties of two or more
- C$58 for C$100 worth of upscale bistro dinner cuisine - valid only for parties of four or more
- Click to see the dinner menu.
Not valid 12/23/16 - 1/7/17.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine in only. Valid for dinner only. Open Wednesday-Saturday. Not valid with any specials, promotions or group menus. Not valid 12/23/16 - 1/7/17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wild Wood Pacific Bistro
Wild Wood Pacific Bistro opened its doors in 2002, and it's been a staple of the Whistler dining scene ever since. In the kitchen, the bistro's talented chefs transform fresh, local ingredients into an extensive menu that starts with breakfast and ends with gourmet dinner plates. Here are a few dishes to consider when you stop in:
- Breakfast: Pulled pork french toast might sound like a fantasy, but at Wild Wood, it's very much a reality. It consists of slow-braised pulled pork piled atop cinnamon-glazed toast—all drizzled with Canadian maple syrup, of course.
- Lunch: The signature burger features a delicate brioche bun layered with a homemade beef patty, applewood cheddar, caramelized onions, bacon, and roasted-red-pepper aioli.
- Dinner (shared plate): Venison-and-pork meatballs stuffed with smoked caciocavallo cheese are perfect for passing around the table.
- Dinner (entree): To make their version of cioppino, the chefs handpick the freshest seafood and shellfish they can find and poach it all in a spicy tomato sauce.