Experienced and novice anglers alike can enjoy a guided fly fishing trip accompanied by scenic views
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Shared outing
- Waders, boots, rods, and tackle
- Snacks and drinks
- An experienced guide who is CPR and First Aid certified
- What to bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, socks, appropriate clothing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on 7/1/2019 - 7/7/2019 . Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wilderness Access Outfitters
Traveling through the wilderness of Utah requires a little more than just some hiking shoes and a backpack. That's why Wilderness Access Outfitters offers travelers everything from camping gear to kayaks for their next outdoor adventure. It doesn't stop with gear, however, as they also provide outdoor excursions that showcase the highlights of the beehive state with the help of an experienced guide.
- Fly Fishing: guided half- or full-day fishing excursions along the waters of the Heber Valley and Northern Utah
- Hiking Adventures: beginner or advanced trips take guests through various hiking trails while checking out the local wildlife
- Rentals: gear for land and water adventures include SUP rentals or tents as well as snow shoes for the winter months