Ordering steak at a restaurant sends a strong message to people—you have a healthy appetite, strong teeth, and are suffering from a potentially dangerous iron deficiency. Say it with steak with this Groupon.
$89 for a four-course dinner for two with wine (up to a $180 total value)
- Hors d’oeuvres (up to a $12 value)
- Two glasses of wine to be paired with the hors d’oeuvres (up to a $14 value each)
- Two appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $42 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $12 value each)
- Click here to see the prix fixe menu<p>
Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar
The chefs at Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar are proud of the gourmet dishes that leave their kitchen. Surf—including grilled salmon, mahi mahi, Cuban lobster tail and Barramundi with lemon-lime butter sauce—joins turf inside a dining room clad in warm, cherry-red woodwork. In-house sommeliers stand ready to suggest the perfect pairing from a list of 6,000 bottles and single-serving barrels containing 900 kinds of wine. Alongside the Wine Spectator–acclaimed wine service, bartenders slake other thirsts with martinis and imported beers.