Choose from Three Options
- C$93 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two with wine (C$170 value)
- C$180 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four with wine (C$340 value)
C$255 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for six with wine (C$510 value)
- Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres
- Choice of soup of the day, select starter, or caesar salad
- Choice of select entree
- Passion-mango cheesecake, flourless chocolate torte, or crème brûlée
- Choice of select wine
- Click to view the full prix fixe menu
Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Oshawa
Steak and wine—it's an easy pairing. But deciding which ones to pair at Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar isn't quite that simple. The steak menu is exhaustive, featuring 10 cuts that range from an 8-ounce filet to a table-busting 56-ounce tomahawk. Furthermore, there are eight preparation styles. Whether guests choose blue or well done, the Canadian Certified Angus beef (aged for at least 40 days in-house) is always warmed over Quebec maple charcoal.
The wine list at the Zagat-rated restaurant makes for some difficult decisions as well. It's been honored with Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence every year since 2007, with the publication noting the strength of the French, Italian, and Australian selections. There are upwards of 6,000 bottles in Wildfire's inventory, which guests can see displayed in the glass walls throughout the dining rooms.