Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $49 for one private golf lesson for up to two people (a $100 value)
- $79 for two private golf lessons for up to two people (a $200 value)
- $99 for three private golf lessons for up to two people (a $300 value)
Director of Instruction Dave Kolarik conducts lessons, imparting personalized feedback during one-hour, semi-private sessions.
Wildhorse Golf Club
The waters of Covell Creek, several ponds, and patches of tall, native grasses shape the 18-hole course at Wildhorse Golf Club—a 6,828-yard track sculpted by award winning golf course architect Jeff Brauer. The natural hazards may not be hospitable to errant golf balls, but they do sustain a thriving population of geese, swans, owls, and a cattail or two that can be used as a pitching wedge. The course features several challenging holes, including a memorable finisher. At 465 yards from the tips, the 18th hole—a par four for men and a par five for ladies—will have even long hitters struggling to reach the green in regulation. To prep swings and putting strokes, golfers can warm up at a 30,000 square-foot chipping and putting green or graze on calorie-rich grass at the 18-stall driving range.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Jeff Brauer
- Length of 6,828 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 73.0 from the tips
- Slope rating of 135 from the tips
- Five tee options