What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $5 for a one-year digital subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies (up to $23.95 value)
- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks (6 issues), Zootles (6 issues), or Zoobies (6 issues) (up to $58.44 value)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks (12 issues), Zootles (12 issues), or Zoobies (12 issues) (up to $116.88 value)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturer’s website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pintsize animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide to the world’s most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects for children aged 6–12, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Includes stickers and posters of the FBI’s most-wanted killer whales
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- For kids aged 0–12
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per order. Free shipping to US addresses only. Most orders ship within 4-6 weeks from the redemption date. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Voucher is non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.