It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $26 for 18 holes of golf including cart rental, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $52 value)
- $31 for 18 holes of golf including cart rental, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $62 value)<p>
Wildwood Green Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Wildwood Green Golf Club
The 18-hole course at the semi-private Wildwood Green Golf Club showcases a scenic path cut through dense forest and past intersecting waterways. The par 70 layout demands precision off the tee, a characteristic that becomes evident early in the round. On the second hole, players must keep their tee shots between two creeks that cut across the fairway while also avoiding thickets of trees to the right and left. On the par 3 sixth hole, it's critical that tee shots find the green, as water awaits those who leave a shot short or hit it too long, a feat further complicated by erratic winds and rabid golf carts grazing on native grasses in the rough.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,473 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
92% of 453 customers recommend
“Great course and very friendly staff. I recommend.”
“One of my favorite courses in Raleigh. Best to start after the early morning regulars or the pace might be slow.”
“Round of golf and lunch was a great deal. Good solid course. It's a good track”