All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 3, 2016
Reviewed April 24, 2016
Reviewed April 12, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $36 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental, $10 food voucher, and range balls for one, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $72 value)
- $41 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental, $10 food voucher, and range balls for one, valid Saturday or Sunday (up to a $83 value)
Wildwood Green Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limited to 1 voucher per person, per visit. 18 hole round must be used by one person. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must use promotional value in one visit. Gratuity not included on food. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wildwood Green Golf Club
The 18-hole course at the semi-private Wildwood Green Golf Club showcases a scenic path cut through dense forest and past intersecting waterways. The par 70 layout demands precision off the tee, a characteristic that becomes evident early in the round. On the second hole, players must keep their tee shots between two creeks that cut across the fairway while also avoiding thickets of trees to the right and left. On the par 3 sixth hole, it's critical that tee shots find the green, as water awaits those who leave a shot short or hit it too long, a feat further complicated by erratic winds and rabid golf carts grazing on native grasses in the rough.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 6,473 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 129 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole