Choose from Four Options
- $28 for $50 toward dinner for two people, valid any day
- $59 for $110 toward dinner for four or more people, valid any day
- $23 for $50 toward dinner for two people, valid Thursday
- $50 for $110 toward dinner for four people, valid Thursday
- See a sample of the ever-changing dinner menu
Reservations are required. Each guest must purchase an entree.
Wilfs Restaurant & Bar
Four nights a week, the notes from live local jazz artists resonate off the high copper ceilings and bronze chandeliers of Wilfs Restaurant & Bar, which has served upscale cuisine within Portland's restored Union Station building since 1975. Head chef Deb Serkoian complements the serenade by crafting seasonal dishes with organic ingredients culled from local and regional farmers, including fresh seafood and meat from sources such as Double 'R' Ranch, Draper Valley, and Carlton Farms. At the bar, mixologists pour classic cocktails and new signature concoctions inspired by the seasons, recalling the annual beauty of a violet bud as it blooms into a glass of cabernet.