Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for brunch for two (up to a $39 value)
- $35 for brunch for four (up to a $78 value)<p>
Per couple, meals include:
- Two breakfast entrees or sandwiches (up to an $11 value each)
- Two coffees, teas, or mimosas (up to a $7 value each)
- A side of oven-roasted potatoes (a $3 value)<p>
Brunch takes place Saturdays and Sundays between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
When it first popped up at the intersection of Park and University, Wilko was a quick stop for UA students to grab some espresso or refrigerated food to-go. But a massive overhaul in 2010 transformed the space into a fully functional restaurant, and one that has continually added to its menu since.
As a modern gastropub, Wilko prepares all of its inventive comfort food right on-site. That includes sandwiches, flatbreads, and a group of "Tasty Misfits," which don't fit under any menu category, but come in the form of Sonoran bratwurst or pan-seared tilapia. In addition to the eats, diners can fill up empty water balloons or wash down bites with more than 30 wines, craft cocktails, and more than 10 beers on tap.