Dining out leaves you with a full stomach, fond memories, and pockets full of restaurant smell to take home to your kids. Enjoy appetizing aromas with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for brunch for two (up to a $39 value)
- $35 for brunch for four (up to a $78 value)<p>
Per couple, meals include:
- Two breakfast entrees or sandwiches (up to an $11 value each)
- Two coffees, teas, or mimosas (up to a $7 value each)
- A side of oven-roasted potatoes (a $3 value)<p>
Brunch takes place Saturdays and Sundays between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
When it first popped up at the intersection of Park and University, Wilko was a quick stop for UA students to grab some espresso or refrigerated food to-go. But a massive overhaul in 2010 transformed the space into a fully functional restaurant, and one that has continually added to its menu since.
As a modern gastropub, Wilko prepares all of its inventive comfort food right on-site. That includes sandwiches, flatbreads, and a group of "Tasty Misfits," which don't fit under any menu category, but come in the form of Sonoran bratwurst or pan-seared tilapia. In addition to the eats, diners can fill up empty water balloons or wash down bites with more than 30 wines, craft cocktails, and more than 7 beers on tap.