$25 for handgun or rifle shooting package for up to two people, valid Monday-Friday ($66 value)
Up to 2 shooters for 1 hour of range time for either handguns or rifles.
Unlimited handgun and rifle rental. Ammo not included.
Hearing and eye protection.
One Williams target per shooter.
Williams Gun Sight Company
- 12-lane indoor range
- 64 covered outdoor shooting stations at 7, 15, 30, and 100 yards
- Two skeet ranges
- One trap range
- One NRA sporting-clays course
The Retail Store
- More than 5,000 new and used firearms in stock
- Thousands of new firearms available from brands such as Kimber, Marlin, and Smith & Wesson
- Extensive selection of gun sights made from aircraft-strength aluminum
- Warranty repair center for Browning, Remington, U.S. Repeating Arms Co., and Weatherby
At a Glance
Williams Gun Sight Company has flourished since Harvey Williams founded the gun-sight manufacturer in 1926. The company still provides sights to many firearm manufacturers, but its offerings go far beyond scopes. The 6,500-square-foot retail space, which features approximately 5,000 new and used firearms, is staffed by knowledgeable professionals, including five full-time gunsmiths. Williams' location also houses numerous shooting ranges and hosts hunter-safety and concealed-carry classes.