A French restaurant is a better place for a date than a hole in the ground full of barking French dogs. Have an experience that’s both French and not traumatizing with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $42 for dinner for two (up to a $100 value)
- $79 for dinner for four (up to a $200 value)<p>
Each diner receives:
- One soup, mixed-greens salad, or mussel appetizer (up to a $16 value each)
- One entree (up to a $22 value each)
- One glass of wine (a $12 value each)<p>
In the summer, Williamsburg Kitchen's floor-to-ceiling glass doors invitingly wedge open to a modest exposed-brick dining room where executive chef Luis Santos serves French and Italian food. His menu pares down the best of these cuisines into a tightly edited selection in which escargot, duck breast, and pork loin with goat-cheese fondue take center stage. The cash-only eatery serves brunch, lunch, and dinner, as well as artistic desserts that, like snowflakes, make you want to shovel them into your mouth.