Dancing uses movement to reveal what’s inside of someone, much like holding a clown upside-down and shaking him until balloon animals fall out of his pockets. Express yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $129 for 10 weekly classes (a $260 value)
- $199 for a 10-week, two-class package (a $420 value)
- Michael Jackson/hip-hop fusion dance on Mondays
- Michael Jackson dance on Tuesdays
- Capoeira or salsa dance on Wednesdays
- Acting on Thursdays
- Capoeira or salsa, and acting
- Michael Jackson dance, and acting
- Michael Jackson/hip-hop fusion, and capoeira or salsa
- Michael Jackson/hip-hop fusion, and acting
Williamsburg Movement & Arts Center
Drawn from the studios of The Ailey School and NYU Tisch, the tours of Jill Scott and pop acts, and the ring of the Big Apple Circus, the faculty members at Williamsburg Movement & Arts Center know how to bust moves for every occasion. On the sprung floors of the center's three studios, they guide students of all ages through a diverse spread of performing arts curricula. From classes like Dancing Toddlers and children's circus arts programs, to adult lessons in capoeira and ballet, classes teach lessons to performers young and slightly less young. The learning continues, no matter the time of year; camps synchronized with school breaks let kids learn something even when they're not hanging out with their school's most bookish janitors.