Benjamin Franklin theorized that taking in a good view while eating aided in digestion and granted you the ability to squeeze milk out of coal. Prove him half-right with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$85 for a four-course European dinner for two (a $170 total value) $160 for a four-course European dinner for four (a $340 total value)
Dinner includes the following per couple:
- Two organic baby greens salads (a $31 value)
- Two champagne sorbets (a $15 value)
- Two entrees—choice between French-style chicken or beef bourguignon (a $64 value)
- Two cherries jubilee with pistachio-rose petal ice cream (a $21 value)
- Two coffees or glasses of iced tea (an $8 value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $31 value)
Willow Creek Inn
Mansour Zand, owner of Willow Creek Inn, has transformed an early 20th-century farmhouse into a venue for fine dining. He's facilitated this change through an internationally inspired approach to cooking as well as design. Using fresh produce and herbs from his own garden, he composes plates of European-style chicken, fish, and beef. This ever-changing cuisine is most often served in the formal dining room, which is adorned with lace drapes and antique furniture, or at the intimate chef's table, where groups of up to 16 can take in views of the countryside and watch the chef prepare the meal. Larger parties, meanwhile, take root on the open-air terrace or in the garden pavilion.