Choose from Four Options
- $79 for a three-course dinner and a bottle of wine for two, valid Tuesday through Thursday ($154 value)
- $87 for a three-course dinner and a bottle of wine for two, valid Friday and Saturday ($154 value)
- $149 for a three-course dinner and two bottles of wine for four, valid Tuesday through Thursday ($308 value)
- $149 for a three-course dinner and two bottles of wine for four, valid Friday and Saturday ($308 value)<p>
Each person gets:
- One Chef Rob salad (an $8 value)
- One of the following entrees: filet medallions, fish of the day, delmonico ribeye, or chicken vesuvio (up to a $36 value)
- A Dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
Wine is up to a $50 value per bottle.<p>
Wilmette Chop House
For Chef Rob, cooking fine cuisine is a family affair. He learned his skills at the knee of his Sicilian grandmother, who taught him everything he knows about how to run a kitchen. Today, he still hones his recipes in a similar setting, cooking furiously as his wife and daughter stand ready to dutifully taste his creations. After finishing his at-home experiments with the daily haul from the local market, he heads to Wilmette Chop House to begin preparing food for that night‘s hungry customers.
During the dinner rush, Rob welcomes many of the same faces that he laughed and joked with at the market that morning. He oversees a grill filled with filet mignon, lobster tails, and his signature double-cut bone-in smoked pork chops. These delicious proteins come out hot on the heels of fresh-baked bread, acquired from Heavenly Hearth Bakery just around the corner. To wash down Chef Rob’s creations, bartenders mix up the restaurant’s signature cocktail—the Thin Mintini. In addition to describing the drink's refreshing taste, the beverage’s name also hints at the building’s history; the venue once served as the original bakery for the Girl Scouts of the USA.
Not content to cater only to two of the five senses, Rob also retains the services of professional musicians at his piano bar on most evenings, who wow audiences and reviewers with their skill at the keys and with catching food tossed at their mouths.