After thorough examination, a licensed chiropractor offers customized treatment aiming to reduce pain, tension, and spinal problems
What You'll Get
- Tim A. Martin, D.C., C.C.E.P., a graduate of Life University, School of Chiropractic in Georgia, specializes in non-surgical and drug-free treatment of disc conditions, and chronic neck and back pain
- Dr. Brian Feeney, a graduate of Life University Dr. Feeney, is a holistic practitioner who can provide the newest rehabilitative therapies
- Dr. Stephanie Soto, a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, combines chiropractic with physical rehabilitation, nutrition, and wellness
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.