All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for One on April 14
- Admission for Two on April 14
- Admission for Four on April 14
Event hours: 12–5 p.m. Read more here.
About Wilmington Vegfest
Vegetables are more than just a level of the food pyramid—they give sustenance and, for some, provide a way of life. On Saturday, April 14, 2018, Wilmington Vegfest celebrates these plants and plant-lovers. The fest—set among the greenery and sparkling waters of the Coastline Conference Center—welcomes vegans and vegetarians as well as anyone interested in learning about plant-based diets. Organized by the people behind the Triangle Vegfest, it lets guests sample local food and beer, listen to renowned speakers, and attend cooking demos.
- The Speakers: The educational part of the event will include a variety of speakers such as Cam F. Awesome and Sid Garza-Hillman as well as a panel discussion discussing the environmental impact on Eastern NC by the animal agriculture industry.
- The Vendors: More than 50 vendors gather to create a marketplace brimming with a variety of products from lip balm to clothing to a variety of sweet and savory foods.
- Other Activities: The fest hosts a kids area where children can paint and play, and organizers invite guests to stick around after the fest for a dance party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.