All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: admission to the event, try vegan products and meals
- Free admission for children under 18 (with paid admission of a guardian or parent)
- Date and time: Sunday, March 31, 2019, from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Event hours: 12–5 p.m. Read more here.
About Wilmington Vegfest
Vegetables are more than just a level of the food pyramid—they give sustenance and, for some, provide a way of life. On Sunday, March 31, 2019, Wilmington Vegfest celebrates these plants and plant-lovers. The fest—set among the greenery and sparkling waters of the Coastline Conference Center—welcomes vegans and vegetarians as well as anyone interested in learning about plant-based diets. Organized by the people behind the Triangle Vegfest, it lets guests sample local food and beer, and attend cooking demos.
- The Speakers: Our education day will be on March 30 at Events! On Front from 10am to 5pm. Join us for free to hear our variety of renowned speakers.
- The Vendors: We’ll have 50 vendors gather to create a marketplace brimming with a variety of products from lip balm to clothing to a variety of sweet and savory foods.
- Other Activities: The fest hosts a kids area where children can paint and play, and organizers invite guests to stick around after the fest.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nashville Vegfest
Nashville Vegfest focuses on educating the community about veganism and brings vendors from all over the country to offer their goods and services to the Nashville community. The festival is also a great opportunity to listen to professional speakers who share their knowledge about health, animals, and the environment. Nashville Vegfest brings the community and beyond together for a fun day of education, shopping, and eating.