Doctor examines the patient and performs adjustments or offers auriculotherapy, aiming to remedy problems such as migraines
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. Joy Wilson, who attended University of South Florida and Logan College in Missouri and uses traditional manipulation, drop table adjustments, and instrument/tool adjustments.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- During auriculotherapy, points on the external part of the ear are stimulated with an electric probe, which aims to relieve many symptoms and health conditions, such as migraines and stomach issues.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Products/equipment used: EMS for muscle spasms, ultrasound for deep heat therapy, iIntersegmental table for stretching spinal joints and increasing mobility
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.