Red Light Therapy and spinal decompression can help reduce chronic pain, promote recovery, and boost overall wellness
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Red Light Therapy: Patients lay under a full-body lamp with their skin exposed and just relax, while the red light promotes healing inflammation and overall pain reduction. It can also help improve the appearance of the skin (e.g. scars, signs of aging), the mood, metabolism, and injury healing processes.
- Spinal Decompression: The chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to alleviate pain and gently separate the vertebrae as well as relieve pressure on spinal discs, which may increase circulation and cause an influx of nutrients into the spine. It can also promote retraction or repositioning of degenerated, herniated, or bulging disc material.
- The chiropractor: Joy Wilson, D.C. is a graduate of the Logan College Chiropractic School.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Wilson Chiropractic Therapy
The clinic offers chiropractic and holistic medicine services aiming to improve patients' quality of life. Joy Wilson, D.C. is a graduate of the University of South Florida and the Logan College Chiropractic School. She uses manual or instrument adjustments, spinal decompression, electrical muscle stimulation, cupping, massage, therapeutic ultrasound, and other techniques that help reduce chronic pain, promote healing, and boost overall well-being. Wilson Chiropractic also offers aesthetic services such as lipo cavitation and radio-frequency skin tightening.