Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one extreme pass ($33 value)
- $15 for a large one-topping pizza and a $10 arcade card ($28.95 value)
The extreme pass includes a $5 Arcade Card and gives holders unlimited access to:
- Mini golf (no height restriction)
- Go-karts (minimum 58 inches in height)
- Lazer tag (minimum 44 inches in height)
- Max Flight Cyber Coaster (minimum 44 inches in height)
- Sky Trail Ropes Course (minimum 48 inches in height)
- Rock wall (minimum 44 inches in height)
- Bumper boats (minimum 44 inches in height)
- Batting Cages
Children 5 feet tall and under also get unlimited access to the Kidopolis Playland and Frog Hopper.
Wilsonville Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant
Nestled up against a backdrop of giant firs and never-ending sky, Wilsonville Family Fun Center reveals its activities for visitors with 6 acres of jostling bumper boats, squealing go-karts, and families running between more than 11 attractions. On the 18-hole mini-golf course, families putt through a village of tiny cottages and elaborate castles, and at the batting cages they take windmill-inspired swings at pitches flung at up to 70 miles per hour. After taking in enough ground-level scenery, participants can scale the 28-foot rock wall, then strap in to navigate the rope course along the Sky Trail for bird's-eye views of the park, or take a ride on the 800-foot two-way Soaring Eagle zip line, which reaches speeds of up to 25 mph. Scooting indoors, families take aim at each other in the laser-tag arena replete with music, flashing lights, and crawling fog. Afterward, more than 100 games beckon from the two-story arcade. Don't forget to try their newest attraction, the XD Dark Ride, where eight can watch and ride in a 3D-motion theatre, competing for the highest score. Before calling it a day, groups can stop by Bullwinkle's Restaurant, where an animatronic Rocky and Bullwinkle Show pairs with pizza and pop for the kids and beer and burgers for adults.