All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $79 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 1, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($124.45 value)
- $155 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 2, redeemable Sunday–Thursday($248.90 value)
- $309 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 4, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($497.80 value)
- $79 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 1, redeemable any day ($124.45 value)
- $155 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 2, redeemable any day ($248.90 value)
- $309 for a zipline tour and GoPro helmet cam rental for 4, redeemable any day ($497.80 value)
Click here for more information and tour times.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 250 lb. weight max for men; 200 lb. weight max for women. All participants must be 10 years old and weight 70 lbs. minimum. Subject to weather conditions. Must be physically able to hike and climb stairs as both are required. Please refer to website for additional information. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wimberley Zipline Adventures
Over the course of 90–120 minutes, visitors on one of Wimberley Zipline Adventures' tours will see the canyons, creeks, and valleys of Texas Hill Country in an entirely new way. Namely, they'll take it all in while soaring as high as 100 feet above the ground at speeds up to 30 miles per hour. The tour features 10 different ziplines, which collectively add up to roughly 1 mile of cable strung between the landscape's hillsides, and are individually as long as 900 feet.
These adrenaline-boosting tours don't require any previous ziplining experience, and the guides take the time to ensure that everyone understands all of the safety guidelines with a "flight school" session at the beginning of each tour. In addition to familiarizing everyone with the equipment and describing what to expect, the guides include educational tips at each stop on the tour that provide valuable insight into the Wimberley area's plants, wildlife, and history.