Sometimes you need to get out in the open air, especially if your job is to hide in a ventilation duct and blow on people. Take a breather with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, redeemable Monday-Friday ($64 value)
- $59 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart rental, redeemable Monday-Friday ($128 value)
- $39 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart rental, redeemable Saturday-Sunday ($80 value)
- $75 for 18-holes of golf for four with cart rental, redeemable Saturday-Sunday ($160 value)
Winding Ridge Golf Course
Bent grass tee boxes, amorphous greens, and slender fairways come together to form the 18-hole track of Winding Ridge Golf Course. Players can tackle the course from any of five sets of tee boxes, with the longest measuring just over 7,000 yards and the shortest set at 5,189 yards. Water comes into play at a number of points, including on the second hole, which happens to be the course's hardest, as well as on the 555-yard par 5 tenth hole, which features water and no life preservers along the entire right side of the layout.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,038 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard