All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 8, 2017
· June 6, 2017
July 22, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one Winding Ridge value card ($380 value)
- $145 for two Winding Ridge value cards ($1,520 value)
- $145 for four Winding Ridge value cards ($1,520 value)
Each card is good for:
- Two complimentary 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable Monday–Friday (no holidays)
- Two complimentary 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable weekends or holidays after 11 a.m.
- Five two-for-one rounds, redeemable anytime during the week and after 11 a.m. on the weekends and holidays
- A 30-minute golf lesson
- One two-for-one bucket of range balls
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Cart required; cart fee of $15.00 is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Winding Ridge Golf Course
Bent grass tee boxes, amorphous greens, and slender fairways come together to form the 18-hole track of Winding Ridge Golf Course. Players can tackle the course from any of five sets of tee boxes, with the longest measuring just over 7,000 yards and the shortest set at 5,189 yards. Water comes into play at a number of points, including on the second hole, which happens to be the course's hardest, as well as on the 555-yard par 5 tenth hole, which features water and no life preservers along the entire right side of the layout.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,038 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.9 from the back tees
- Course slope of 135 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard