Group dining is an easy way to socialize and to encourage friends to accept the mouth growing on your back. Show off party tricks with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for a three-course seafood pub meal for two (up to a $33.50 total value)
- $31 for a three-course seafood pub meal for four (up to a $67 total value)<p>
Each meal includes the following per pair:
- Any one soup or salad, or one order of house-made fishcakes (up to a $7 value)
- Two entrees or burgers (up to an $11 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.50 value)<p>
See the full menu.<p>
Windjammer Restaurant's dedication to crispy fish and chips and quality beer earned it first place among the Stars of Vancouver Readers' Choice Awards in 2011. To create their acclaimed crunchy dish, the chefs fry pieces of pacific cod, halibut, or sockeye salmon, and they also grill hearty burgers and pile oysters and toppings onto po' boys. The same quality beer they use for their fish is also on tap at the bar, with draughts from Sun God wheat ale and Red Truck lager. The bartenders also serve imported bottled beers, uncork wines from across North America, and mix tasty drinks and shots.
What some people are buzzing about:
66% of 425 customers recommend
“Its a small restaurant with the best salmon burger i have ever had. It was amazing and would definitely go back. My kids loved the hamburgers they had.”
“Loved the squid! Totally non-greasy!”
“Very good fish and chips without being greasy. Enjoyed the service. Would return to eat there again.”