Trained techs clean dirt, grease, and airborne contaminants from windows
About This Deal
- Valid only for select service areas
- Only valid for clients who have not been serviced in the past 12 months
- When cleaning the home’s full set of windows, the price is $6.50 for exterior only; $10 for interior and exterior. * A-la-carte or partial window cleaning price is $10 for exterior only; $15 for interior/exterior.
- See how to count your windows.
- Restrictions: not valid for existing or previously scheduled jobs
- Extra $5 environmental/fuel fee will apply.
A team of trained, uniformed cleaners follow a meticulous three-step cleaning process that banishes grease, airborne contaminants, and dirt from windows and sills. For stubborn spots, they employ specially designed scrapers to safely chip off debris and tree sap clinging to glass panes, leaving behind a streak-free shine. View how Window Genie counts your windows here.
Learn More About Home Maintenance
After you pick up a gutter or window cleaning deal, mark it off of this 19-point checklist and get your home on the right track.
Need To Know
About Window Genie
Window Genie restores sullied residences to spotless states with a comprehensive array of cleaning and preventive services. The company’s experienced technicians absolve windows of dirt and smudges by hand, employing squeegees to polish out-of-reach panes and gloves to catch pies catapulted from warring neighbors’ backyards. Windows also benefit from an optically clear tint that technicians can apply in a variety of shades to repel incoming UV rays and protect interiors from fading, heat, and glare.
Window Genie’s deck-cleaning and pressure-washing services help keep house exteriors pristine, and technicians seal decks, clean gutters, and install durable gutter filters to ensure year-round protection from debris, snow, and water-sliding squirrels.