- $45 for a four- to five-hour kayak or canoe rental from Windsong Sailing Charters
- Rent a two-person tandem kayak or a three-person canoe
- Life jacket, paddles, and brief lesson included
- View kayak and canoe area map
- Scenic views
- Mangroves and local wildlife
- Stop and swim at Green Key Beach
- Explore Durney Key
- Convenient Gulf Harbors, New Port Richey location
- Call ahead to make a reservation.
Windsong Charters & Boat Rentals
"We've got more canoes, kayaks and SUPs than fingers and toes to count them," Captain Wendy explains. "Also, two sailboats, eleven pontoons––all rentable. The funny thing is, this business came from a big accident." She's referring to the company’s inception in 2002, when a devastating hurricane led a friend to sign his company’s single sailboat over to Wendy and her husband, Bruce. "We were in marketing––then, suddenly, we were in boating." More than 12 years later, Windsong Charters & Boat Rentals has flourished under the duo’s stewardship. The company now performs 200 weddings each year and equips a wide range of patrons to revel in the breathless joy of cutting through playful zephyrs and out across the water. Wendy and Bruce encourage fishing and bringing pets on boating voyages, and the two share stories to delight guests or calm champagne bottles propped next to brand-new yachts. As propellers hum to life and paddles make a gentle kissing sound against the surf, visitors scan the horizon for the variety of wildlife that slips along just below the surf's surface or comes wheeling out of tufts of cumulonimbus. "I wish the animals would give us their schedules,” Wendy says, “but, on a given day, you could see manatees, dolphins, stingrays, and lots of birds."
4927 U.S. Hwy. 19
New Port Richey, Florida 34652Get Directions