Nine-hole lake course provides the perfect setting for learning to improve your game
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
* What’s included: five 1-hour Group Golf sessions with our PGA golf Instructor, Instruction includes equipment and golf balls for classes, practice card which includes 10 buckets of range balls (64) and complementary use of our putting green, 2 rounds of Golf to play either one of our two courses, card may be activated at user discretion. (Two rounds)
- March classes: March 6, 13, 20, 27 (other dates TBA)
- April classes: April 3, 10, 17, 24
- May classes: May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June classes: June 5, 12, 19, 26
- July classes: July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August classes: August 7, 14, 21, 28
- September classes: September 4, 11, 18, 25
- October classes: October 2, 9, 16, 23
- Classes are 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. every Wednesday throughout the season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 240 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Windy Hill Sports Complex
Two distinct nine-hole golf courses encircle a go-kart track, batting cages, 36 holes of miniature golf, and a 65-stall driving range at Windy Hill Sports Complex's mini metropolis of family fun. Pin-hunting posses can launch tee shots around dogleg fairways and carry approaches over water hazards at the Lake Course—which features two par 5s—or catch an abridged nine at the par 3 layout, which is lighted to facilitate late-night play without unveiling incendiary prototypes of plutonium golf balls. Foot Golf a combination of Soccer and Golf on the Par 3 Course is also available. Set on the edge of the highest point in Chesterfield County, the driving range helps players to hone their swings with 250 yards of target-peppered terrain, and the mini-golf course affords guests pressure-free practice on their putting stroke. Honda go-karts zip around the complex's quarter-mile go-kart track, where junior- and adult-size conveyances run in separate heats, and two-seater vehicles accommodate adult-child or child-gnome tandems. Across the grounds, sharp line drives resonate from the batting cages, where batsmen swing at orbs slung from mechanical hurlers at anywhere from 25 mph to 85 mph.