- Valid for gift or subscription
- Bottles of curated wine
- Shipping included in Calgary
- Detailed info about each bottle
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Wine connoisseurs assert that novice tasters should never pair red wine with fish, white wine with red meat, or excessive wine with jury duty. Lap up in moderate proportions with today's Groupon: for $24, you get $48 worth of wine subscriptions or gifts from WineCollective. Delivery is free for Groupon users within Calgary. A $2.50 additional charge is applied to deliveries to homes, and incremental charges are applied to shipping outside the city.
WineCollective welcomes enthusiasts to its online community of wine lovers, where oenophiles can gift or receive bottles delivered monthly. Wine subscriptions introduce new members to professionally chosen bottles shipped to each customer's home or business. Each package nourishes the brain's vino cortex with descriptions of each wine's personal and professional history, including tasting notes and pairing suggestions. Start a voyage of a thousand sips with a Cartier subscription package ($47.99/month), which unites members with two bottles of distinct wines, with a 75% chance of red wine, a 25% chance of white, rose, or sparkling, and a 0% chance of beer.
Cartier may also be given as a prepaid gift to a wine-wishing family or a wine-bathing bird family ($50.99/month, choose number of months). Each gift package arrives with a custom digital gift card bearing a printable message of the giver's choice. Customers can receive drinkable joy every month free from added fees and contracts that can be cancelled any time. WineCollective's website also serves as a personal wine cellar or omnipotent aunt, keeping track of each member's preferences. This Groupon can be used toward any subscription or gift package. Orders should be placed well in advance: WineCollective ships the previous month's orders during the second or third week of the following month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Online only. Extra fee for shipping outside of Calgary. Extra fee for delivery to residential addresses. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.