All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 16, 2013
January 3, 2013
October 17, 2012
What You'll Get
- $150 for couples wine tasting, lunch at Creekside Grille, and horseback riding with Wine Country Trails by Horseback ($300 value)
- Experienced trail guides lead horseback tours through the Temecula wine country
- Tours begin with a wine tasting at the Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyard, where guests will learn about winemaking and sample new wines of the season
- Dine indoors or outdoors at the winery’s Creekside Grill
- Following lunch, guests will be led on trails through various vineyards
- Must be at least 7 years of age to participate
- Participants must sign waiver
Six Yelpers give Wine Country Trails by Horseback a 3.5-star average and Wilson Creek Winery earns an average of 3.5 stars from more than 145 Yelpers. > * This was the most amazing experience ever…The hospitality was outstanding, the winery is definitely an older one, but once you taste the wines you are definitely coming back. – Lauren L. > * My horse was named Tonka and he was very easy to ride and responsive to all of my requests. I couldn’t be happier with the experience. – Kim L.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required; subject to weather. 48-hour cancellation notice. Must be 7 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Country Trails by Horseback
Diana Lefort frolicked with horses as a child on her family's Arizona ranch, developing a passion that led to her owning and caring for several of her own quarter steeds as an adult. Now with 30 years of professional equine experience, she welcomes every opportunity to blend her two passions: horseback riding and the gorgeous scenery of the Temecula Valley's wine country. She and her team begin their stallion-studded tours at various wineries in the region, where experts demonstrate the incantations used to summon tears from grapes and participants tipple seasonal fermented juices from at the chosen winery. The team then saddles participants on well-seasoned steeds with gentle temperaments and good credit ratings for tours through lush vineyard trails as the morning dew evaporates under the rising sun or as daylight slowly unspools around them into a glorious sunset.