All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wine Country Walking Tours offering a unique Wine and Food pairing tour. Both wine enthusiasts and novices will learn about pairing their favorite wines with grilled cheese sandwiches, a pulled pork slider, grilled veggies or perhaps Cajun food! These fun new pairings are great for sharing with friends and family on various occasions or at the next BBQ. These new wine and food pairing creations will enhance any party. Wine Country Walking Tours, awarded Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence three years in a row, offers tastings of surprising pairings in a fun and casual environment.
* What’s included:
- Professional certified guide
- Food tastings
- Wine tastings
Four tasting passes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- No pets allowed on tour
- Meeting time: 10:45 a.m.
- Departure time: 11 a.m.
- Length: 4 hours
* During four-hour guided walking tours of Healdsburg, guests enjoy exclusive wine-and-food pairings in private seated settings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Mention your dietary restrictions and requirements. No cancellations allowed voucher will be forfeited. 72 hour notice to reschedule reservation, subject to a $17 fee per voucher for each occurrence. Tours must have a minimum of 4 and maximum of 10 guests. Limit 4 voucher per tour. Stops subject to change. Not valid on products. Please tip on full value: 18 - 20% is customary for good service. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant requires a 21+ adult signature and ID for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Country Walking Tours
When Travel + Leisure declared Healdsburg one of America’s Best Towns for the Holidays, it named Wine Country Walking Tours as one of the things that makes the city so great. Perhaps it's because Wine Country Walking Tours visits the area's best restaurants and boutique wineries. Or because tours are limited to eight people, so guests don't have to shove their way to the front of the pack to hear the guides (who are not only well-educated in wine, but have been certified through a national tour-guide program). Either way, these walking tours are a wonderful way to explore this charming town and discover for yourself why certain wines taste better with specific foods by sipping and nibbling in a fun and welcoming atmosphere, and get inspired to cook dishes that pair well with specific wines.
Tours are offered for 2 hours, our First Course Evening Tour to our 4 hour Wine and Food pairing tour. Although walking is in the company's name, tour-goers end up traveling less than 1 mile. That allows more time for sampling wine and food pairings, asking questions of their guides, vintners, and restauranteurs, and taking in the charming downtown. And unlike other walking tours, tour-goers won't need to worry about toting their purchases around with them. Wine Country Walking Tours can arrange to have your packages shipped to you, so you can load up on local wines to your heart's content and leave that pack donkey at home.