What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
- Four bottles of sparkling wine with two govino flutes
Celebrate with this special selection of international sparkling wines. Your package also includes two shatterproof, portable govino champagne flutes, which can go anywhere—including a romantic picnic.
- Fincalegre Cava Brut: This champagne-esque Spanish sparkling wine has won multiple gold medals.
- Abbazia Cuvee Prestige: A gold-medal-winning Italian sparkling wine that thrills prosecco lovers with its refreshing, extra-dry qualities.
- Abbazia Moscato Rosé Dulce: This top-selling varietal is off-dry and perfectly pink.
- Abbazia Asti Spumante DOCG: Light and distinctive, this off-dry sparkling wine derives from Italy’s foodie capital.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Shipping not included. Ships only to select states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Offer is valid for one use per order only, and is not combinable with any other promotion. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers. The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren't 100% delighted by the vinos they've selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even "So, you doing anything fun this weekend?" Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each joined by an informative description.