Expert tasting panel handpicks premium wine from around the world – select 15 red wines, 15 white wines, or a mix
About This Deal
This Valentine’s Day cuddle up with that special someone and a romantic bottle of wine. Whether you prefer warming reds or fruity whites, you’re sure to find a few wines that strike your fancy in this 15-bottle international selection. You’ll enjoy a range of food-friendly varietals that were curated to accompany any date-night meals. Best of all, you’ll get these amazing wines quickly, conveniently and safely delivered to your door!
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of your choice (reds, whites, or mixed), you’ll receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter’s Corkscrew lets you open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. Your order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com.
Each set includes:
- 15 Bottles of Premium International Wine
- $25 e-voucher good for purchase of $75 or more at WineInsiders.com
- A wood-handled hinged waiter’s corkscrew with foil cutter, an easy-opening curved boot lever and a bottle opener, all in a compact, ergonomic design
May Include Wines Like:
- 2019 Killari Cabernet Sauvignon/Carménère Red Blend: This red wine contains aromas of raspberry and cherry, which are matched with smooth notes of coffee and pepper. On the palate, a balanced body carries flavors of plum, dark chocolate, and spice.
- 2017 George Phillips Cellars Reserve Selection No. 101 Zinfandel: This Zinfandel evokes rich aromas of mixed berries and coconut on the nose. As it moves to the palate, it develops flavors of blackberry as well as more nuanced notes of pepper, spice, and vanilla.
- 2019 De La Rougerie Chardonnay: This medium to full-bodied white has moderate acidity with notes of papaya, apple, lemon, and pineapple with a hint of vanilla.
- 2019 Lone Vine Winemaker’s Selection Pinot Grigio: On the nose, it is a nice blend of earthy and citrusy notes with floral hints. As it moves to the tongue, more developed flavors of green apple, pear and lime reveal themselves. Its finish is mild but maintains its delicious flavors throughout.
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $29.95 for 15 bottles.
- Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.
Clients can savor the flavours of the season with an assortment of premium wines curated by experts. Selected from vineyards in top winemaking regions, these wines are just right for crisp days and cozy nights. Guests may discover award-winning bottles, popular varietals, hidden gems, and more wines just ripe for the picking.
In addition to a 15-bottle pack of choice (reds, whites, or mixed), the client will receive two special gifts: a bonus corkscrew and $25 voucher. With a foil cutter, wood handle, and curved boot lever, the Waiter's Corkscrew lets them open wines like a pro. Compact and ergonimic, this corkscrew is great to have on-hand at home bars. THe order also comes with a $25 e-voucher to use when spending $75 or more at WineInsiders.com. It's good to keep this voucher in mind when it’s time to stock up for the holidays!