Expert tasting panel handpicks premium wine from around the world – select 15 red wines, 15 white wines, or a mix
What You'll Get
Each set includes:
- 15 Bottles of Premium International Wine
- $25 e-voucher good for purchase of $75 or more at WineInsiders.com
- A wood-handled hinged waiter’s corkscrew with foil cutter, an easy-opening curved boot lever and a bottle opener, all in a compact, ergonomic design
Features Selections Like:
- 2017 Starlight Ridge Red Blend: This classic blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot shares notes of red cherry, violet, and black currant, with hints of cedar and spice. Silver Medal, 2018 Monterey International Wine Competition
- 2017 De La Rougerie Cabernet Sauvignon: This smooth, juicy, and easy-drinking Cab is remarkably soft and supple, with ripe black fruit flavors that perfectly complement any rich meat dish. Silver Medal, 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2017 Fair Oaks Ranch Sauvignon Blanc: This gorgeous California Sauvignon Blanc is crisp and citrusy without being too tart leaning heavily on notes of lime, lemon, and pink grapefruit, but with a hint of floral. 90-point Gold Medal, 2019 The Orange County Fair Commercial Wine Competition
- 2018 Belfiore Sauvignon Blanc Trevenezie I.G.T.: Produced by the century-old Cielo e Terra winery, this aromatic white wine stuns with a fresh and nuanced character. Silver Medal, 2019 Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition
- Shipping is not included.
- Shipping starts at $29.95 for 15 bottles.
- Ships only to select states; see Wine Insiders’ shipping and delivery policies.
The Fine Print
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 38 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 1,300 awards since 2015. Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe's top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers' front porches, or one of over 14,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff's legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee. They know it can be intimidating to try new wines and that’s why they make exploring the world of wine completely risk-free. They want customers to love every bottle tried, but if customers are not completely satisfied for any reason, they’ll make it right.